We understand the trust involved in allowing us to come into your home and care for a loved one. It’s for this reason that we ensure the following.
- All of our caregivers have passed a criminal and abuse background check and drug screening.
- All of our caregivers are current with their licensing, certifications, tuberculosis check, CPR, and first aid training.
- All of our caregivers participate in continuing education, ongoing evaluations, plus required HIPAA and OSHA training.
- All of our caregivers are bonded and insured for general and professional liability and covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
- Home Care by ALTRES Medical complies with all state and federal regulations.
Our Home Care Aides are here to serve the specific needs of you and your loved ones – Provides and assists with all activities of daily living; bathing, grooming, dressing, skin care, oral care, incontinence care, simple wound care, transferring, ambulating, passive or active range of motion, prescribed exercises, prescribed diet, nutrition/hydration, preparing meals, feeding, assuring medication intake, light housekeeping and laundry, escort to appointments, supervision, safety monitoring, and companionship.